In should be smart enough to cope with the world with your knowledge, education qualifications and above all good communication and behavioural skills. Today a lot of demand for the soft skills, of which communication takes a front seat. So aiming at this need of the day, my course gives an insight into developing effective communication skills.
What make this course unique?
As a topic communication skills seems very simple to people. But the impact of a communication in colleges, organisations is enormous. A good communication yield good productivity, good relationships etc. This is what i want to convey along with some conceptual knowledge.
This course would be benificial for:
- Freshers(just out of college)
- Beginners(who are in the first job)
- Any professional who wants to strengthen his/her soft skills
Course package :
- 02 Documents: 1 PPT and 1 PDF file.
- Basics of Communication
- Objectives of Communication
- Communication Do’s – Dont’s
- Communication Barriers
- Communication Process
- Types of Communication
- A Brief on each type of Communication
- Listening Skills
- Brief on Conversation
Key takeaways from this course :
- The course gives insights into communication conceptual knowledge, projects its importance, how to improve their communication skills with small tips, developing their skills by having good speaking, listening skills and also good conversation skills.
- This course gives a practical way of learning communication skills.
- A schedule for self assessment of your basic communication skills has been administered through this course. Student can self assess before undergoing this course and check later on for his improvement.
- This course gives a simple learning and improvement on one's communication skills by correcting their mistakes, incorporating few techniques in their communication.
Language of instruction: English